Virtual Office Services : The pandemic gave rise to many companies needing to continue their activity from their own personal homes. This gave way to the use of software that allows teamwork from a distance and performs numerous tasks.
A virtual office is a virtual space where the activities of a traditional office are carried out but without physical space or facilities. It is an option that allows you to work remotely and establishes the social, fiscal, and/or commercial address of the company in a privileged area, such as the center of a city or the financial area. The main difference between a traditional office and a virtual one is that the space it occupies is on the internet and not in a physical place.
Digitization and the rise of the internet are changing and revolutionizing the ways of doing things. When we carry out a procedure with the Government of many countries, through the bank, or with other types of companies, organizations, and institutions, we do this procedure online, through a virtual office.
As if it were a traditional office, the virtual office allows us to be permanently connected with our clients, while offering us the possibility of attending to all our contacts from anywhere in the world. In this way, we will be able to dedicate the time saved in a physical office, cheaper, to other more productive activities.
What Is It For?
Many may be the ones who wonder what advantages it has and what a virtual office is for. And we must know that we can easily answer this question, because, practically, the virtual office allows us to do the same, but through digital support.
With the appearance of social networks, they have also become a true virtual office. Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram have pages for companies in which brands make themselves available to their customers, as well as interested potential customers, to answer all their questions or ask questions about their products and services, among many other options.
What Advantages Does It Have?
It must be said that for self-employed or freelance profiles, for multinationals wanting to expand, for startups and recently created companies, as well as for online businesses, marketplace. We must also mention numerous businesses that are created today in the network, a virtual office is an essential space.
Among those advantages that it offers them, the following stand out:
- Lower investment and maintenance costs.
- Lower equipment and installation costs.
- Opening and immediate start of the activity.
- Flexible hours and permanent customer service.
- Possibility of programming and use of algorithms to provide support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
- And, as Bill Gates (founder of Microsoft) said, one of the fundamental reasons for having a virtual office is because. if your business is not on the internet today, your business exists.
Virtual Office vs Traditional Office
Given the changes imposed by the pandemic in recent months, companies have been forced to change the use of their spaces. They have analyzed what type of office is best for them to maintain in these times.
Having a virtual office can reduce expenses by 80% compared to renting a conventional one. Already in the first one, it is only canceled by what is used and when you do it, being more efficient.
In addition, there is no initial investment in a property or in the rental of premises which can be a great economic burden. Not having a traditional office does not generate labor contingency risks, there are no long-term financial commitments or penalties.
Who Is It Recommended For?
Virtual offices arise to help newly founded companies with few resources to start their path to success. But as time went by, they became the alternative for those that do not need a fixed physical space.
Some Of The Specific Benefits Of Electronic Invoicing:
- Shorten processing cycles, including collection.
- Reduce human errors.
- Eliminate printing and postage costs.
- Facilitate faster, more agile, and easier access to stored invoices.
- Dramatically reduce the space needed for storage.
- Improve customer service, and eliminate paper consumption and its transport, with the consequent positive effect on the environment.
- Facilitate the fight against fraud.
- Subsume the invoice in business computer systems, drastically improving its management.
- And, this is what is important, to contribute to the modernization of the economy and the development of the Information Society.
The financial benefits of automating the invoice process outweigh the savings in printing and postage. For this reason, the maximum potential benefit is achieved through the use of electronic invoices with a structured format, although there are scenarios where these benefits do not materialize, such as the case of invoices for individuals.