A content generator user is one who creates content on the Internet and produces it on various websites as comments on publications instead of being created by editors or the publisher.
Because it is the users who are most linked to the content, the need was evaluated and it became important to include it in online marketing strategies . This content is represented in: images, videos, text or audio files, which are published online on social networks. By obtaining permission from the owner, brands use that content for their campaigns. So you could say it’s consumer-generated marketing.
Why Use It As A Marketing Strategy?
- The Content Generator User creates unique content for your brand. Being users of social networks, we generate continuous content about the brands that we like in our profiles, that is, we share everything that we like with friends, family, team, etc. And this allows exclusivity about your products.
- Authenticity . It is real content that is based on the experience that other users have had with the products.
- Feedback. We include the UGC to attract users to your brand. By interacting with users, you as a brand motivate the community, generating increased visibility of your brand, this activates the feedback process.
- More traffic and conversions. Traffic is a very important KPI (performance meter), but it needs conversions to be effective. So, user-generated content streamlines the shopping process, thus increasing the conversion of your brand.
Does The UGC Influence Keywords?
- Yes. How does it influence? Because keywords are terms used in browsers to illustrate the information that users want to find on the Internet, it makes searching completely easy.
- When it comes to marketing, especially online marketing , keywords are essential in any strategy or material.
Do you understand what the term is about? In Spanish keywords means key words, but more than a simple translation is needed to understand the subject. They are terms made up of one or more words, used by Internet users to search the digital world in general, on platforms such as Google or YouTube.
What Are Keywords For?
- They could be defined as the master technique of SEO. Because with them you can achieve the desired optimization in search engines like Google or Yahoo!
- What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)? It is the practice of using the rewriting of the HTML code, browsing the site, link campaigns, content editing and more options, in order to improve the position of the website, the visibility in a natural way and also at an organic level in what is obtained from the search.
- Knowing about UGC and applying it will allow you to take advantage of one of the biggest trends in online marketing today. But what do you know about this technique? Where does it come from?
- All online marketing strategies are increasingly relying on user-generated content, regardless of the social media platform used.
- UGC is one of the alternatives to solve the problem of the algorithms of the different social networks. This user-generated content allows you to improve the organic reach on these platforms. In fact, brands are enhanced if their customers trust and talk about them. One should only notice the total importance of testimonials in any digital strategy.