Business Card : In the modern age, it is a cornerstone of your corporate identity. In addition to being an attractive piece of art, a business card is an integral aspect of business etiquette. Today, with a plethora of smart online tools (eg Logaster ), creating a digital business card has never been easier.
Business Card Features
With a smart card in your pocket, you have more power than you think. There are three main features that can affect your brand on many levels.
It provides your recipient with concise information about you and your company, such as your name, title, and contact information so that the recipient can contact you personally or at your office.
Build your image.
Whether it’s graceful or elegant, voluminous or minimalist, a business card can speak volumes about you, in terms of your personality and your business. In the minds of customers and partners, you can create a positive image of yourself and your company.
Promote your business.
There’s a good chance that happy customers will share your business card with their friends and colleagues. Plus, it’s a great way to promote your logo and tagline, making them more recognizable and identifiable.
There are three main types:
– Visitor or calling cards are used outside the business world, in informal meetings and meetings with friends. You can add your industry if you wish.
– Business cards are essential for anyone involved in the business world. You must include your full name, company name, and contact details.
– Corporate/Official cards typically contain the company name, industry, a list of services, contact details, website URL, and even a road map.
Guidelines For Creating A Business Card
The following information must be provided:
- Business/Corporate Name and logo (for Corporate/Official cards);
- full name and position;
- mailing address and cell phone number (you may provide more than one);
- Email address;
- website address (URL).
Adapt Your Design To The Following Requirements:
- A cluttered business card can make a negative impression on the recipient. Ample white space makes your design look neat and clean.
- Check the text for errors. Manual corrections are unacceptable.
- Color mode which means, RGB or CMYK is used. RGB colors are used to display web pages. For your mockup, go for the CMYK colors that are used in printing.
- Make sure the layout is set to at least 300 dpi.
- The standard size of a business card is 90×50 mm. Less common options include 90x55mm or 85x55mm. Please note that standard dimensions may vary from country to country.
- Set the margins to avoid problems when cropping your design.
- If you’re also creating other corporate designs, make sure they match your business card in terms of color.
- As your business expands, it might be a good idea to have a business card in the language of the region where you are promoting your products and services. Also, if you haven’t already, it makes sense to translate it into English, which is the language of international communication.
- It has several ways to do it. Unless you’re pressed for time or money, you can hire a professional designer or print shop.
- Take image editing software like Photoshop, Inkscape.
- Choose from a variety of customizable templates offered by any business smart card maker.
- Once your design is finalized, print it at your local print shop.
With just a few clicks, you can print and ship designs to your doorstep.
Create A Business Card With Logaster
What makes Logaster such a great tool is that it can help you create any type of business card in just a few minutes. However, you may want to design a neat logo first to improve brand recognition.
- Create a logo first. Click “Create Logo”. Enter the company name or keywords associated with your field. You can also add a tagline that resonates with potential customers. Then select the industry. Click “Next” to continue.
- Choose the icon you like the most.
- Customize your template to your liking. To cancel the last change, just hit the “Undo” button below it. Once you have finished the editing process, click “Next”.
- If you are happy with your design, click “Save”.
- Logaster can now generate a variety of business card templates to match your logo. Go to the logo page and click the triangle icon in the edit menu. Click on “Create a business card with this logo”. Take the best design for your card. Save it.
- Use the editing tools to add your personal information or that of your employee.